Administrative AssistantSeptember 17, 2020
Pet Camp, San Francisco’s premier dog and cat lodging facility, is looking for a dynamic animal lover to become our part time Administrative Assistant! We need a flexible “Jack” or “Jill- of-all trades” who can help us keep the administrative end of the business organized, compliant, and running smoothly.
As an admin at Pet Camp, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Data tracking, such as: monitoring labor hours using a custom-made spreadsheet, assisting management with tracking employee training completion, allocating payroll costs among locations and profit centers,
• Operational duties such as: ensuring OSHA compliance (reviewing/updating SDS binders, emergency plans, posters and signage, etc.), handling supply ordering for both of our locations, updating the employee bio page on our website
• Basic human resource functions, such as: onboarding/off-boarding employees, managing time cards and processing payroll, birthday/anniversary tracking, and handling worker’s comp claims
• Assisting the owner and general manager with various marketing projects as directed
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
• You’re polished and professional, but still light-hearted and fun!
• You are able to handle confidential information in a responsible manner
• You have experience working with in a small business setting and understand the pros and challenges that come with that
• You have a strong command of the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel
• You have experience using ADP Run and When I Work
• You’re committed to learning new things and always willing to lend a hand wherever you’re needed
• You can multi-task and can meet deadlines
• Prior H.R. experience is desirable, though not required
This position is currently offered as part time, around 15-20 hours per week. The salary ranges from $20-$25 per hour depending on experience, and you may also bring 1 dog to work with you every day of your shift.
If you’re interested in joining the team, please complete our online job application