As further set forth below, we collect certain information from and about our users and visitors to PET CAMP APP both explicitly, based on responses and data provided directly by you, and implicitly, based on Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses and device information that is transmitted as you use PET CAMP APP. We and our customers use and share this information as may be necessary from time to time to fulfill operational obligations and processes, such as collecting contact information to schedule an appointment.
We collect information in three ways: from our web server logs, cookies, and you.
3.a Web Server Logs
When you visit or use PET CAMP APP, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- your IP address;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- number of links you click within the site;
- the state or country from which you accessed the site;
- date and time of your visit;
- name of your Internet service provider;
- web page you linked to our site from; and
- pages you viewed on PET CAMP APP.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
We reserve the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but do not allow other companies to place cookies on PET CAMP APP unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings, then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality of PET CAMP APP.
3.c Personal Information of Users
Users and visitors to PET CAMP APP may be permitted to manage reservations and offer or purchase particular pet care services. When you register, we may request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary, including:
- to fulfill your service requests for products or services;
- to protect ourselves, our customer or our vendors from liability or to defend our rights, including investigations of fraud or misconduct;
- to third parties who have agreed in writing to maintain such information in confidence and use such information solely in their performance of services to us;
- to respond to legal process or comply with law, including subpoenas;
- to entities under common ownership or control with us or to our owners; or
- in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the Company.
3.d ACCESSING WEB ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to our support attendant –