Pet Camp, San Francisco’s original premier lodging experience for pets, is looking for caring, conscientious and dedicated pet care assistants to work along side the Pet Camp Counselors over the busy summer and winter holiday seasons! As a member of an award-winning pet lodging team, you will be helping to care for up to 160 dogs!
- Assisting in group play (you would never be alone with a group of dogs).
- Providing one-on-one play time for dogs.
- Helping take dogs to and from play group.
- Cleaning (we do lots and lots of cleaning).
- Laundry (yup, lots of that too – but no ironing).
- Dishes (sadly, yes those too).
What You Learn:
- Understanding dog body language.
- Using industrial equipment.
- Working with a team.
- Time management.
What You Get:
- San Francisco Minimum Wage (to start).
- Part time and full time available.
- Flexible hours (mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends).
- An incredibly fun place to work (great co-workers, amazing dogs, lots of snacks, cool SWAG).
What You Must Have:
- Personal experience with dog.
- Be prepared to clean up lots of pet messes.
- Work well with a team.
- Be very punctual.
- Have great attention to detail.
Before you ask, you MUST be available to work at least one weekend day; ability to work holidays (or days surrounding holidays) is a big plus; worked holidays are payable at time and a half. Shifts are flexible- we’ll work around your school needs! Please let us know your availability during the week and weekends when we interview.