Canine Enrichment CoordinatorJune 18, 2019
Pet Camp, San Francisco’s most award-winning pet daycare and lodging facility, is looking for an experienced pet professional to become our Canine Enrichment Coordinator.
The Canine Enrichment Coordinator develops, trains and oversees a small team of canine enrichment counselors and ensures that all group play activities and enrichment programs are executed efficiently and to Pet Camp’s exacting standards. This position communicates directly with pet parents to provide feedback on their camper’s experience and progress. The Canine Enrichment Coordinator also actively participates in any on-site and off-site marketing to positively promote our various programs and services to the community.
The Canine Enrichment Coordinator reports to the Pet Care Manager and works closely with Pet Camp ownership and operations management to help develop and grow this department and is responsible for the success of this unique and fun profit center. You will also work closely with the Pet Care Manager to ensure that all counselors are trained in running safe and fun group play and all-day play sessions.
Ideal candidates meet the following requirements:
- You must currently have your own dog.
- You must have at least 5 years of professional dog handling experience
- You must have a valid California driver’s license
- Basic computer literacy (Word, Excel, email, etc.)
- You must have flexible availability (able to work as early as 8 am and as late as 7 pm on most days, with occasional after-hours and weekends required for marketing events and parties)
- Professional dog training experience, while not necessarily required, is very desirable
- Some previous supervisory experience, while not necessarily required, is also highly desirable.
Qualified candidates may be asked to demonstrate basic knowledge and use of positive reinforcement-based training techniques during the interview process, as well as participate in a group or panel-based interviews.
Our benefits include the following:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401-k Safe Harbor plan
- Access to the Pet Camp Scholarship fund after 1 year of employment
- 2 weeks of free lodging for your own dog (with a 50% discount thereafter)
- You may bring 1 dog to work with you every day that you are working (your OWN dog, of course)
This is a full-time hourly position. Base pay starts at $22 to $24 depending on experience plus the opportunity to earn bonuses.
For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
<h4 style=”text-align: center;”>If interested, please complete our
<a class=”button hvr-grow” href=”http://www.petcamp.com/employment/”>online application</a></h4>