Cat Safari ManagerAugust 13, 2021
Pet Camp, a family-owned pet care facility in San Francisco, is seeking a full-time, experienced manager for our Cat Safari location. You will be responsible for ensuring that our cat campers receive excellent care during their visit and that their pet parents have a superior customer service experience! You will lead an experienced staff and join a team of seasoned managers, all of whom you will work closely with to achieve our high company standards and meet performance goals on a daily basis. This position is responsible for running the daily operations of a unique and successful pet care location, including (but not limited to) overseeing all aspects of customer care, hiring, training and developing staff, maintaining inventory and building maintenance, tracking and managing cat health and wellness, tracking labor numbers and budget, and actively participating in marketing and growing that profit center. You are also responsible for very detailed quality control checks every day to ensure flawless cat care.
The position requires working holidays, at least one weekend day, and availability to work as early as 6:30 am and as late as 7:15 pm.
Pet Camp is San Francisco’s premier dog and cat lodging facility! We’re a family owned business and have been around for almost 20 years, so you can be confident that you’re joining an elite organization of expert pet care professionals. Our rock-solid reputation with pet parents, veterinarians and San Francisco Animal Care and Control solidifies our place as leading the pack of pet lodging facilities throughout the Bay Area! We’re looking for someone who’s ready to embody that success and leadership, and take pride in your role in creating the best pet lodging experience possible for our clients, visit after visit.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 5 years of experience managing employees in a high-volume, fast-paced customer service environment
- good computer skills and the ability to adapt to changing technology
- Impeccable customer relations skills.
- your own cat
- extensive knowledge about cats, including behavior and health
- Exceptional time management capabilities, and the ability to seamlessly juggle many different tasks at once.
- The desire and knack for inspiring your employees to achieve daily success and contribute to the core mission statement of Pet Camp
- A very high level of attention to detail; remember, you and your co-managers are responsible for the quality of care provided to all of our dog and cat guests.
- Previous experience in the pet care industry is not required, but is very desirable.
Pet Camp has excellent benefits including:
- health insurance
- dental and vision care
- paid time off
- a retirement plan
- a scholarship program for continuing education in the pet care field
- product discounts and
- subsidized pet health care
- a clothing allowance in our Land’s End company store after 90 days of employment
More information about Pet Camp is available at www.petcamp.com.