If you’d like to be part of the Pet Camp family, we invite you to contact us. We’re always looking for caring, energetic counselors. Some of our counselors work mostly with people and others work mostly with the campers – our main requirement is that you love and are good with dogs and cats.
We only hire counselors who have a pet of their own. We believe we can teach you about our standards for pet care, but we can’t teach you how to love them – or what an awesome responsibility it is to care for other people’s babies like they’re your own.
We understand that by coming to Pet Camp you are making a commitment to us, your fellow counselors, and the pets under our care. We think that you should get a commitment from us. We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Retirement and profit-sharing plan
- Scholarship opportunities
- Two weeks of free lodging a year
- Discounts on retail items and, of course,
- Pet Camp counselors may bring one dog to work every day
View careers at Pet Camp:
To apply for a job at Pet Camp, please fill out our